Well friends you must have always wanted to change some or the other habit of yours which you knew wasn't helping you in any way.Or some other which you felt,why not include in your behavior,but kept postponing for want of some internal motivation?
Habits are a set of behavioral patterns that you repeat almost subconsciously until you observe their effect on your lives.Well,why do our parents stop us from doing certain things in our childhood or even when we grow..because if they don't,we might end up being slaves of our habits in the future..It is important therefore to choose which habits we want and eliminate the rest as soon as possible.
I myself for example,keep procrastinating all the time and now I'm like how do I get rid of this?
So friends,do keep your habits in check and here are some quotes on habits:
- We are, all of us, creatures of habit, and when the seeming necessity for schooling ourselves in new ways ceases to exist, we fall naturally and easily into the manner and customs which long usage has implanted ineradicably within us.--Edgar Rice Burroughs
- You can’t change your future. But, you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.-- APJ Abdul Kalam
- The chains of habit are generally too small to be felt until they are too strong to be broken.--Samuel Johnson
- Men's natures are alike; it is their habits that separate them. --Confucius
- Habits are at first cobwebs, then cables.--Spanish Proverb
- Whatever you habitually think yourself to be, that you are. You must form, now, a greater and better habit; you must form a conception of yourself as a being of limitless power, and habitually think that you are that being. It is the habitual, not the periodical thought that decides your destiny.--Wallace D Wattles