Here is one for example:
- We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. --Kenji Miyazawa
I mean when you are going through a bad phase how will you have the resources to get up and embrace pain let alone going a step ahead and using it as fuel for your journey:your life?
But it is true!!Yes it is...Sufferings shoot up your will-power to show you what you are truly capable of,everybody has the desire to live their life in the best possible manner but at one point we tend to reach that best possible way and continue from thereon at the same level without trying to achieve more..Sufferings do the job of making us aware of our lives,our relationships and many more things which have gone unnoticed so far.Once we overcome the so called bad phase we will have evolved into a stronger,a mature,a better person.
Yes;sometimes it is a painful experience which makes us a better person and takes us closer to our objective in life.
So friends the next time you encounter an unexpected twist in your life remember the following:
- A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn.--Anonymous
- I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.--Jewish Proverb
- The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter. --Anonymous
- Be master of your petty annoyances and conserve your energies for the big, worthwhile things.--Robert Service