Monday 2 September 2013

Quotes of the day

  • The fundamental cause of trouble in the world is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.-- Bertrand Russell 
  • I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.-- Galileo Galilei
  • I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.-- Thomas Jefferson
  • Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.-- Thomas Henry Huxley 
  • Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right.-- Henry Ford 
  • Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called 'Ego'.-- Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.-- Oscar Wilde
  • God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.-- Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment